Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Chile
I have a Forester xs (2.0cc with CVT) 113,000km and I have the same problem. After a long road trip, when returning to the city, the engine has no force in ascents or when I try to get out of a traffic light. I changed spark plugs and MAF sensor (thinking it was the problems) but I still have the problem. Will someone have an idea?
Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all. I tell you that yesterday I brought my Forester to the convention and today they delivered me with the problem completely solved. Finally it was a stupid mistake. 2 weeks ago, the oil light was turned on (normal consumption in subaru engines) for this reason oil was added. The problem is that more oil was put than the engine needs, this proved that the engine did not work properly, it did not revolutionize normally, it stopped the operation in part because it acted like a solid. They just removed about 1 liter of oil and everything works normally.
Recommendation for those who had these symptoms: verify that the engine oil is correct, no more or less oil (4.5 liters for 2.0 engine)
Good luck to everyone

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,936 Posts
@Luisgt Goron thank you for updating your thread with the solution. I'll add "SOLVED!" to your thread title. :wink:

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

Reactions: Natedog
1 - 3 of 3 Posts