Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked the idea of group threads for different generations... so here goes... the early SG thread. Pre-rephresh (lol) SG Fozzie's only. :biggrin: Nothing against the later SG's, but the old, angry looking ones are my favorites.

Post 'em up! Here's ours.

·
Registered
none none
9,011 Posts

Old pics, haven't gotten the camera out in a while, possibly this winter there will be more.
What it looks like this year for the most part:

Back in the day, about 4 years ago:

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ I love that lip... and that car... Can I has both? You ever going to re-install the fogs, or are you just gonna leave the holes? I actually kind of like the holes for some reason. Makes it look mean.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
^ I love that lip... and that car... Can I has both? You ever going to re-install the fogs, or are you just gonna leave the holes? I actually kind of like the holes for some reason. Makes it look mean.
The plan is to install the Prodrive driving light kit in the fog locations as soon as I can find the instructions. I used to keep them with the kit, but somehow they got lost.

·
Premium Member
2015 OutBack Ltd
3,123 Posts
Silke:

What kind of lip is yours? I have to fit the Importology one in the Spring 'cause I ran out of time this year....but your's is so sweet!

Steve

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Silke:

What kind of lip is yours? I have to fit the Importology one in the Spring 'cause I ran out of time this year....but your's is so sweet!

Steve
That's an authentic JDM Subaru lip for standard bumpers. Sweet, eh?

·
Premium Member
2015 OutBack Ltd
3,123 Posts
Really nice........did it install easily or did you have to be "creative"?

Merry Christmas, BTW!!!!!!!!!

Steve

·
Administrator
30,106 Posts
We have a contact at a local body shop who was nice enough to install it for us at no charge (and touch up a few rock chips at the same time), so I actually have no idea what the install involved... :biggrin: Unfortunately a suicidal raccoon did his best to undo the nice work, and the double-sided sticky tape needs to be redone at some point.

Merry Christmas to you too!

·
Administrator
30,106 Posts
Nice, Martin... I remember the last pic from our little Wednesday Night Drag meet!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts