Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1999 forester s turbo
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this idea from another thread. Would someone with some Potato Chop skills be kind enough to use them on my car. Just the plastic trim please. I am thinking of Matt black to start with as a temporary measure but want the same colour as the Outback eventualy. But am open to suggestion. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1999 forester s turbo
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the same colour combo. The Outback comes in several different shades I think, but theres a kind of goldish/champagne colour I like. It would be different but still OEM.

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
6,067 Posts
So you are looking at a complete respray? or just the trim in champagne colour?

You may have to explain a bit more.

In the mean time here's our very own AP's champagne wagon :biggrin:

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
6,067 Posts
Think I may see where you are coming from. The later SF S Turbo came in Green Metallic with Warm Grey Opal trim which is the same colour as AP's trim in picture above.

Similar to this......

·
Registered
1999 forester s turbo
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats the ticket. As you can see from the pics, my trim is a a kind of peeling darkish silver. The same clour as the last pic shown. I want to go for a goldy type colour as shown on AP's trim.

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
6,067 Posts
Thats the ticket. As you can see from the pics, my trim is a a kind of peeling darkish silver. The same clour as the last pic shown. I want to go for a goldy type colour as shown on AP's trim.
The colour of the trim AFAICMO is called "Warm Grey Opal" :crazy: paint code 934
Maybe worth getting a "touch up" made up to check out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.