Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1999 forester s turbo
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this idea from another thread. Would someone with some Potato Chop skills be kind enough to use them on my car. Just the plastic trim please. I am thinking of Matt black to start with as a temporary measure but want the same colour as the Outback eventualy. But am open to suggestion. :biggrin:

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,896 Posts
but want the same colour as the Outback eventualy.
What do you mean by that? All the same colour?, if so Mykp's is the same or similar shade of green

·
Registered
1999 forester s turbo
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the same colour combo. The Outback comes in several different shades I think, but theres a kind of goldish/champagne colour I like. It would be different but still OEM.

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,896 Posts
So you are looking at a complete respray? or just the trim in champagne colour?

You may have to explain a bit more.

In the mean time here's our very own AP's champagne wagon :biggrin:

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,896 Posts
Think I may see where you are coming from. The later SF S Turbo came in Green Metallic with Warm Grey Opal trim which is the same colour as AP's trim in picture above.

Similar to this......

·
Registered
1999 forester s turbo
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats the ticket. As you can see from the pics, my trim is a a kind of peeling darkish silver. The same clour as the last pic shown. I want to go for a goldy type colour as shown on AP's trim.

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
In the mean time here's our very own AP's champagne wagon :biggrin:

**** me that looks clean. Am saving the photo on my hard drive to use against him at a later date :Banane36: Cheers Don.

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,896 Posts
Thats the ticket. As you can see from the pics, my trim is a a kind of peeling darkish silver. The same clour as the last pic shown. I want to go for a goldy type colour as shown on AP's trim.
The colour of the trim AFAICMO is called "Warm Grey Opal" :crazy: paint code 934
Maybe worth getting a "touch up" made up to check out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts