Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1166 Posts

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^i'm going to expose my baller side and say that 20" rims look good on there with that nice drop...

Do you have some crazy lip on there, or is it an optical illusion?

·
Registered
239 Posts
It might be a good idea to add in/update the wheel specs and camber settings also. As well as if there were any fender modifications needed to fit the wheels and tires. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
24,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
It might be a good idea to add in/update the wheel specs and camber settings also. As well as if there were any fender modifications needed to fit the wheels and tires. Just a thought.
Most people have posted their alignment specs if they're running anything special. Same with wheel specs...

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
2001 Forester S
18x9.5 +35
265/35/18 Toyo R888 & 265/35/18 Advan AO48
Coilovers w/ -2 degrees all wround for daily driving.
:crazy: :biggrin::biggrin:
WOW!!! wish I could go that big but with baby on the way it will have to wait 18 years or so
Very sweat :Banane35:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hmm, I've apparently been in this club for a couple years without knowing it. :lol:

Oh and yum on the TiC SST suspension. They would be about the only thing that would replace my current setup.

I don't get those Ohlins struts man... I've looked at the dyno info on Nasioc, and they just don't make sense. By this I mean they don't really seem to support high spring rates at all without being incredibly under damped. Other then the really high bump stiffness on the front damper, they should ride like crap on any of the stiffer springs, yet, a lot of people seem to really like them and run them at really low settings to boot. :huh:

Old photo back when I first got them:

41 - 60 of 1166 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
306 Participants
2point0
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing