Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Forester S Flat 6 5MT 4.44
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we decided to meet in Columbus yesterday during that huge snow storm so I could buy his wheels. It was a crazy experience me. Absolutely the worst weather I have ever driven in. Lucky for me I had just put some Continental ExtremeContact DWS on the car that day. So, I had no trouble with the snow. If any of yall know Brian he is a great guy and my thanks to him for waitin on me while I was lost in Columbus. Here are the crappy pics I took, as I was by myself and it was dark.

·
Registered
2002 Forester S Flat 6 5MT 4.44
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hummm yeah I dont think Dunlop SP Sport 600s are any good in 2ft of snow.

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
The Official 2010 Snowcopalypse Thread

Well, we ended up with ~26-30 inches of snow...here are few pics from two nights before when it just started to snow heavy and my girlfriend wanted to go out in the snow to take pics...she loves to take pics so I followed her around with an umbrella keeping snow from her camera (just used the sony handheld b/c she didn't want the D90 to get wet):

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
I shoveled for 5 hours yesterday, and the power was out from noon to around 3am. Thank goodness we have a gas stove and fireplaces. Would have been a cold night if not for that.

We ended up with 30 to 36 inches of base, with some drifts nearing 40 inches... like the one right in front of my front door. I should have waited 3 weeks to lower the Outback...

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
i shoveled for 3 hours then gave up since my street wasn't even close to being finished, ill finish today sometime.

not to hijack but someone said they wanted forester in the deep snow pics
blizzard pics

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
:huh: Holy poop! I'm so jealous. That's where all of our snow has been going.
well maybe if you call the maryland state highway admin they can bring you some. they have been loading it into dump trucks to get it out of here since there is no place to put it

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
The Winter Olympics could put that snow to good use... too bad there's no easy way to get it there.

David

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
\. they have been loading it into dump trucks to get it out of here since there is no place to put it
Same here their dumping it in the parks and on ballfields
heres a few after the big dig out, id say we got 24 inches at least.

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
863 Posts
2010 Blizzard in Olney MD (With FOZZIES!)

First Blizzard in the Fozzie... Took a bunch of pics of the family & Callie (our dog) digging our way out of our neighborhood. Enjoy the pics!

34" of snow?!?!? REALLY?!?!

Callie....

Tree Down in our front yard

These pictures do not begin to explain the amount of snow on our rooftop...

Got the Subie out!!

Posing for the camera... :Banane17:

Trying to get out to Route 108

And then Hit up my Starbucks!! And what did I find? FOZZIES!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
You guys have snowplows?? Was everybody crashing cuz if so, I wanna see pics!! Sounds like so much fun :) Those are some nice pics and your Fozzie looks so sexy :D

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
i shoveled for 3 hours then gave up since my street wasn't even close to being finished, ill finish today sometime.

not to hijack but someone said they wanted forester in the deep snow pics
blizzard pics

Yup, that is exactly what my foz and girlfriend's car looked like...luckily I put the car cover on right before. Just got done shoveling...glad I am done.:icon_wink:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts