Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to all your support preacher and I made it into the semi finals of the nasioc top scoob competition over on nasioc. Help me(not him since he already won FOTM over here once:biggrin: ) get to the next round. If you don't feel like voting for me since you don't like red foresters, its ok they arent my favorite either, at least vote for preacher since his ride is pretty awesome too!!!

thanks and happy voting

·
Ol' Timer
2006 WRX Spec-C 6MT
5,963 Posts
Voted. Love you car Vinny, but the gold with STi bumper really sets Preacher's apart. Wish I could vote for 2.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Yippee!! Good stuff Vinny....thanks for the kind words, and GO FORESTER GO!!

·
TANSTAAFL
2010 2.5X Premium AFF 4EAT
472 Posts
Voted early, voted often.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Keep up the support and votes!!! I had no idea we would advance to round 2...
but are looking good so far!!!

Red or Gold......decisions decisions....:icon_question:

KEEP VOTING!!!!!

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,869 Posts
I voted for vinny in the first round and preacher in the 2nd. They're just 2 great foresters.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
keep voting everyone. i don't know if it is top 5 or top 10 that make it tot he next round but after the top 3 vote getters over there the next people are all close

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
Thank God we put picture limits on our FOTM, I opened the tab and had to come back to it. They apparently think the more pics they have the better chance they have of winning.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
I just browsed the entire Nasioc voting thread and noticed that one of the images I took of the Shagon Wagon is in there. Sweet! :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts