Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
Looking good. I would try to mount the camera to the side of the car facing forward, fairly low to the ground, so you can see the front tire, like the video below.............BEST view IMO for when you're at the track.

Kind of like the video below, but lower and more parallel to the ground......

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ Haha funny ! Linky ?

Bluefox, I was doing some specific testing and was "time limited" with what I could do. Yes , that makes for a great viewing angle.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did you have to purchase the adapter?
Yes and Yes. For only the axelback you need the large 2.5 to 3 inch adapter. For the catback (mounting to OEM DP) you need the smaller adapter plate. While you're in there I would also suggest Kartboy hangers, they make a world of a difference. Don't bother getting one for the midpipe , its too stiff. You'l just need them for the axelback section (think its 3 )

·
Registered
2007 FSXT
691 Posts
Yes and Yes. For only the axelback you need the large 2.5 to 3 inch adapter. For the catback (mounting to OEM DP) you need the smaller adapter plate. While you're in there I would also suggest Kartboy hangers, they make a world of a difference. Don't bother getting one for the midpipe , its too stiff. You'l just need them for the axelback section (think its 3 )
cool beans

1 - 10 of 10 Posts