Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Pretty much i take your car in pull your oem stuff out if everything works i can leave them on if you want if not i put your oem stuff back on and you would get compensation pay for the time. Also quick question do you have factory fog lights?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Pretty much i take your car in pull your oem stuff out if everything works i can leave them on if you want if not i put your oem stuff back on and you would get compensation pay for the time. Also quick question do you have factory fog lights?
Can you give us a preview of what you are testing? It might gain more interest

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can you give us a preview of what you are testing? It might gain more interest
+1 very curious what type of product you're making... Hopefully something to do with with taillights.... :laughing:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm in Vermont/Beverly area and available Saturdays after 9AM. I have 2017 Black Premium. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
When we do anything with the 17 i will post on here. as of right now i have not heard of anything with the new models. The reason is because we are still looking for the 14-15 turbo and non turbo models! soon as we are done with those we can move to the next one. if you know anyone please send them my way thank you!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Really wish i could ship them out and have someone test them but these being a prototype we have to go through everything from start to finish.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts