Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it was on the old site but who ever has them on there car can you post pictures of the car. Also how is the ride?

M

·
0 Posts
You're on stock struts?

That's a good looking ride height. 8) Do you happen to know the measurement from the centre of the hub to the top of the wheel well opening?

If I sell my soul for an FXT, I might have to get some Teins. I have them on my EP3 Civic and I like them for daily driving.

Just looked @ the Tein USA website and I don't see an application for the FXT. Anyone have a part #???

·
Mexican Lorider
2004 FXT 5MT
439 Posts
mykrrrr said:
You're on stock struts?

That's a good looking ride height. 8) Do you happen to know the measurement from the centre of the hub to the top of the wheel well opening?
~14.3"
Spring rate is very similar to stock WRX sedan rates.

mykrrrr said:
If I sell my soul for an FXT, I might have to get some Teins. I have them on my EP3 Civic and I like them for daily driving.
Yep, they make for a nice daily ride. Spring rates for the S.techs are 165 lb/in front and 99-198 lb/in rear. For comparison the stock rates are 118 lb/in Front and 157 lb/in rear.

mykrrrr said:
Just looked @ the Tein USA website and I don't see an application for the FXT. Anyone have a part #???
The part # is a JDM one. There are a few distibutors in the US who have ordered them and have them is stock. I organized a GB through www.HPAutoworks.com last year and Andy might still have some in stock.
part # SKS50-S1B00
Link to them on the Japanese site
http://www.tein.co.jp/stech2se.html

·
Premium Member
2009 Fozzie XT Ltd 4EAT
553 Posts
the ride rocks

I've got KYB AGX struts. I"ll try and find a pic for ya

·
Premium Member
2009 Fozzie XT Ltd 4EAT