Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps,

just wanted to draw you attention to TEIN suspension products, which is my suspension fo choice at the mo.

I highly rate having a 4-wheel laser alignment done also...even if it's on your current suspension. Having a bit more camber on than normal can transfrom your ride...trust me... even if it's on the standard suspension !!

These are the ballpark prices with discount for their various suspension combos via a highly rated supplier/installer, widely used by several Forester drivers in the South East (based in Surrey):

1 year UK manufacturers warranty, fitting available on all items

Popular parts and prices are listed below including vat

Superstreet M damper set
Height, rebound and compression damping adjustable, compatible with EDFC and
solid adjustable top mounts for more precise handling and a greater range of geometry adjustability
Forester 97-08+ £1,081.00rrp £972.90 discounted

EDFC
Electronic Damping Force Control allows you to adjust suspension from inside the car at touch of a button whilst moving
£346.64rrp £311.98 discounted

Bonnet Dampers
Bonnet opening aid available for most models
£117.50rrp £105.75 discounted

Strut Braces
Increase chassis rigidity and handling performance, EDFC compatible
Forester/WRX/STI 92-00 £135.13rrp £121.62 (each) discounted
Forester/WRX/STI 00+ £152.75rrp £137.48 (front) discounted
£135.13rrp £121.62 (rear) discounted

Drop me a PM and I'll put you in contact.

Rich

ps. this is just advising on a good quality supplier and a good product, so I make no financial gains out of the recommendation.

·
Registered
2014 Audi S4 Black Ed Semi auto
439 Posts
What doies Jame charge for the geometry set up.

I took mine to Elite yesterday to have it done, as I had the day off, but his place is one junction along the M25 from work and Ill hopefully be fitting STI struts to the XTen soon.

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What doies Jame charge for the geometry set up.

I took mine to Elite yesterday to have it done, as I had the day off, but his place is one junction along the M25 from work and Ill hopefully be fitting STI struts to the XTen soon.
Full four-wheel laser alignment with printout is around the £130 mark from memory. Tis a pretty cool thing to watch him do actually.....providing the draw of a restaurant calibre fried brekkie wasn't tempting you too much !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts