Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT SVT
37 Posts
Oh and I’m on the STI pink springs with stock dampers and would recommend this upgrade to anyone looking for a slight drop, slightly firmer ride and much reduced body roll. Added to any sway bar upgrade and its a real good street set up.
Agree 100%

·
Registered
2018 FXT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Leather gauge hood finally came in. Very nice upgrade from the black plastic gauge hood.

If you have leather seats (or if you just want your dash to look 10x better) this is a must.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 FXT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Removed rear STI/tS lip in order to install 2" hidden Drawtite hitch, Hopkins trailer wiring kit and Hollywood racks hitch mounted bike rack. Hope to update this thread with pics soon!

·
Registered
2018 FXT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
the SPT catback looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Looks good. Any sound clips you can share? Also, did it change how it feels? Any loss of low-endl torque?
Thanks! I dont have any sound clips on this computer but give this link a try:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br3nIEkggdA/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

It does feel like some low end torque was lost. Only noticeable to me in "I" mode. S and S# feel the same.

·
Registered
2018 Forester
49 Posts
Love the SBM color that was my second choice after CWP. I really like that SPT exhaust but I thought the single tip SPT exhaust came of the legacy only. I’m running the n1 race burnt tip currently with a turbo xs bpv both carried over from my WRX. I would love to buy the oem sti lip but it’s too pricey for me I’ll end up getting the rep and paint matching it honestly.

·
Registered
2018 FXT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Love the SBM color that was my second choice after CWP. I really like that SPT exhaust but I thought the single tip SPT exhaust came of the legacy only. I’m running the n1 race burnt tip currently with a turbo xs bpv both carried over from my WRX. I would love to buy the oem sti lip but it’s too pricey for me I’ll end up getting the rep and paint matching it honestly.
Can never go wrong with white (if we didn't already have a white truck, it would have made it tougher to decide on a color). As for the SPT exhaust, I only knew of this one fitting as far as being a bolt on affair without cutting the bumper to fit. Really cool that you were able to bring some parts over from your WRX. Does the turbo xs bpv affect the characteristics of how the Forester drivers? For better/worse? The rep lips don't look all that bad based on what I've seen out there.

Little update (color-matched grill surround and plan to wrap the rest of the chrome...bezels and side trim):

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 FXT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
@synergy10 Loving the color-matched grill surround. What wrap did you use?
Thanks man!

I'm not sure if there's a wrap that matches so I figured getting it painted to match would come out better. Went to a local auto body shop for this.

The rest of the chrome I plan to wrap since I'm not going to color match them.

·
Registered
2018 FXT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Wheels and tires are on. Now debating on a lift. So far it seems like most are happy with ADF and SLO lift kits...1.5 or 2 inch? We’ll see what I end up with.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 51 Posts