Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
I am still debating if I want to lower my foz. I love the look of the '08 but I like the height on the '09. But I can say that one day I will give in and get the springs and some new wheels and splurge for all that needs to be done after my recent hit in run in a parking lot. I see my baby with new springs, wheels, detailed and tint most likely in may. The Husband will be home and wanting to play with the cars. :)

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I am still debating if I want to lower my foz. I love the look of the '08 but I like the height on the '09. But I can say that one day I will give in and get the springs and some new wheels and splurge for all that needs to be done after my recent hit in run in a parking lot. I see my baby with new springs, wheels, detailed and tint most likely in may. The Husband will be home and wanting to play with the cars. :)
It all depends on what you are looking to get out of the car. :) We do a lot of springs, wheels and detailing products. I think the springs are considered to be more of a safety feature than anything since the Forester from the factory is very wobbly.

Thanks,
Gary

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.