Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Forester L NA auto
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone can point me in the right direction...I want to replace the stock(and very wimpy) front and rear sway bars and end links on my 2000 Forester. I've been hunting for a good deal for awhile now but with no luck. (the new stuff is a little out of my price range on what I have to spend right now) Can anybody give me an idea as to where to find a set of bars and links that wont break the bank?
Thanks.
Kenny

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
when in doubt check NASIOC classifieds. Im not too familiar with what fits the sf's but you could check a few other members journals of those who have modded sf's(angry toaster, smitch, rob to name a few) and see what they are using then just troll the nasioc fs sections and espcially your local chapter

·
Registered
2000 Forester L NA auto
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump...
Just a thought...does anyone have any bigger(20mm or so) mid~late nineties Impreza bars, or early Forester bars sitting around collecting dust. Maybe we can strike a deal:biggrin:
thanks
Kenny

·
Registered
2000 Forester L NA auto
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when in doubt check NASIOC classifieds. Im not too familiar with what fits the sf's but you could check a few other members journals of those who have modded sf's(angry toaster, smitch, rob to name a few) and see what they are using then just troll the nasioc fs sections and espcially your local chapter
OK thanks for that. I never thought to look there. Will start hunting in those classifieds as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts