Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of lights online from http://www.rallylights.com on January 12th in the afternoon.

Got a confirmation email within an hour, confirming that my lights had shipped already. Thought to myself "that was fast!"

The lights were on sale for $19.95, and shipping was a mere $9.50 to Canada. Pretty good considering once the package arrived I saw the shipping charge was $15!

Customs had my lights for quite a while, and I wanted to track the package. I sent an email to the guys asking for the tracking number.

Got an email back within a few hours. Tracking number included, plus an explanation. Turns out USPS had used the same tracking number twice, so the package was shown as being shipped to Sweden (?!) The guys at Susquehanna had called USPS, found out where my package was (Canadian customs), and sent me an email with all this info. This is AFTER they had my money!

I have to say that it was a fantastic experience buying from them. I usually stay away from cross-border shopping, but I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Great prices, really excellent customer service, and a well designed website (including my favourite section: the liquidations).

Simply put, I wish all online retailers were this good.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I got a set of Hella FF50s from them a few years ago. They cost less than buying just the lights in Ireland, even allowing for freight, and the fact that there was a complete wiring harness included in the kit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts