Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Forester XT Touring Auto
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys had a quick question...sourced a set of 02 wrx wagon struts and springs...i know these will fit the question i have is that the top hats are missing from the front 2 struts...will the top hats from my stock suspension work? Thanks for you time and input! :bacon:

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,014 Posts
Please indicate which model and year Forester you have, as well as your location in the profile section and we'll be able to better answer your question.

The front top hat assembly for the SF and SG chassis cars should match up with the springs just fine assuming that is what you're planning to install them on.

·
Registered
2011 Forester XT Touring Auto
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please indicate which model and year Forester you have, as well as your location in the profile section and we'll be able to better answer your question.

The front top hat assembly for the SF and SG chassis cars should match up with the springs just fine assuming that is what you're planning to install them on.
Sorry about that! All updated! Its a 2001 Forester L. So the top hats from front struts will work on the struts from an 02 wrx wagon?

Thanks for your time :rock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts