Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We received another shipment of SG and SH coilovers on Friday! Get them while you can as they are very popular at the moment.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Coilover Kits are running low get your kit ordered soon so or you will be waiting for quite some time!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We have received more 0w20 from Torco and this oil works great in the FB25s! We highly recommend that you give it a try if you have not already.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
2011 turbotek tuned fxt 4eat paddle shift
3,539 Posts
I see on your website you have a lot of bushings and such available for the SH forester. What would you suggest for a guy on a budget for the best bang for your buck to help take away some of the slop on the forester as far as bushings go? I have a 2011 xt with complete sti takeoff suspension and a sti 19mm rear sway and hd endlinks.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I see on your website you have a lot of bushings and such available for the SH forester. What would you suggest for a guy on a budget for the best bang for your buck to help take away some of the slop on the forester as far as bushings go? I have a 2011 xt with complete sti takeoff suspension and a sti 19mm rear sway and hd endlinks.
Subframe bushing inserts are something definitely worth getting. After that, caster, steering rack and front lower control arm bushings. If you can go a little further, rear differential bushing inserts and rear swaybar braces. These are the most common bushings that we install locally on the SH Chassis FXTs.

Thanks,
Gary

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.