Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey I am Jesy, I got my first subie in 2007 when the new 08 wrx (black)came out ....did some drag racing and got to do a little rally thing in Wisconsin. Went to the up to go to LSPR...had some mods like a custom downpipe, tinted taillights, painted the wheels black, calipars red, painted chrome strip on the trunk black, access port, deleted cats, custom exhaust and short shifter....I just traded her in last Saturday for a 2010 Pearl White permium Forester.....can wait to take her on some road trips and tailgating!!!!:woohoo:

The first day we owned it I drove it for a few hours and then we put the short shifter in it....I love to be able to say we moded it the first day we owned it!

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
311 Posts
Just checking in to say hi from Minocqua, WI.
Where's the nearest reputable source for parts and tune? Minneapolis? I'm new to the WI scene.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,486 Posts
Welcome along, fellow Cheesehead!

Tuners around here? Maybe the Twin Cities or Milwaukee. We got nuthin' down this way except a couple APC-type "shops".

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,087 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! :cool:

It sounds like you're into MODding, so before you get to far along, make sure you start a Member Journal. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts