Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Legacy
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't been around here in a super long time and hope everyone is doing well. My Forester was sold several years ago sadly but I still have these old Subaru JDM window visors that never made it onto my build. I believe they are compatible with all 03-08 SG Foresters. Unfortunately the left (USDM drivers side) was broken when they were originally shipped to me from Japan. It is a fairly clean break that seems repairable. The inside "lip" of the shorter portion of the visor has a roughly 1" crack shown in one of the photos. On the outside there is a visible scuff / scratch maybe 4 inches in length, but it isn't deep at all and seems like it can easily be buffed out.

The right (USDM passenger side) visor is undamaged. There is some very faint writing on it from when it was originally pulled in the yard. Unfortunately I lost the original hardware kit that came with these so that will need to be sourced elsewhere. All things considered these would probably be best for someone who someone who only needs the one good window visor, or knows what's involved to repair the broken one properly. I've tried to capture all flaws in the photos but I'm happy to take more if necessary.

Looking to get $175 shipped / paypalled

Imgur album of photos:

Thanks!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Get real with price for broken object and we can talk.

·
Registered
1994 Legacy
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get real with price for broken object and we can talk.
I mean, I paid almost $400 for these back when they could be easily found on ebay etc. Shipping will be around $100 or so depending on where the buyer is located in the States. I'll happily sell locally to anyone in the Seattle area for 100 bucks.

·
Registered
2004 Forester xt
79 Posts
So if you were able to fix the broken visor would it still be a considered a one piece visor?
All kidding aside I broke one of mine a couple of years ago after waiting months for it to arive, it sucked to high hell. Repair wasn't even a option I don't think it would ever last and look a like a poo poo.. A guy did hella searching and found these stateside they ended up being the exact same maybe a tad darker. Hundereds of dollars less I bought two sets just incase..

·
Registered
05 FXT's 05 IPT 4eat/ 05 w/ 08 sport conversion JDM STI Forester swapped
466 Posts
So if you were able to fix the broken visor would it still be a considered a one piece visor?
All kidding aside I broke one of mine a couple of years ago after waiting months for it to arive, it sucked to high hell. Repair wasn't even a option I don't think it would ever last and look a like a poo poo.. A guy did hella searching and found these stateside they ended up being the exact same maybe a tad darker. Hundereds of dollars less I bought two sets just incase.. View attachment 552779
Yeah, if JDM-yo isn't a Needed thing. The Wellsvisors are Awesome! I have them on both my FXT's, my old man's FXT, and my best friends. With a spare set in the basement.(which will most likely be going on my 16yr son's 04 FXT)

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts