Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suggestions for SunShade? Cost?

Looking for a good generic or custom.

Thanks

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,437 Posts
I think Roo sells custom sunshades for the Forester.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,698 Posts
I sell them for $26.95 + shipping. Nicely done shade from intro-tech.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shade

Roo said:
I sell them for $26.95 + shipping. Nicely done shade from intro-tech.

Picture/information?

roll or fold up? custom fit? logo like Subaru, STI, etc?

Thanks

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,437 Posts
They are the reflective roll-up type:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sunshade!

I have one of them...a VERY good shade although a tad bulky!
I have one of the reflective aluminum foldup shades in my Bimmer (black material with aluminum backing with a flexible metal frame that you twist in a kind of figure 8 shape) that works well and I can slip it into the seat back pockets.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Has anyone used the UVS100 Sun Shade from Covercraft in their 06 Forester? I ordered one (use one on my OB XT - which fix perfectly) but it doesn't fit correctly on my 06 Forester. Supposedly they sent me the correct mode but it is a horrible fit.

Did the windshield size/shape change between the 05's and 06's?

I prefer the folding sun shades instead of the rolled ones....but if I can't resolve the fit issue with the UVS100, I might have to go this route.

-S

·
06 X Auto
2006 Auto Auto
976 Posts
StringFellow said:
Has anyone used the UVS100 Sun Shade from Covercraft in their 06 Forester? I ordered one (use one on my OB XT - which fix perfectly) but it doesn't fit correctly on my 06 Forester. Supposedly they sent me the correct mode but it is a horrible fit.

Did the windshield size/shape change between the 05's and 06's?

I prefer the folding sun shades instead of the rolled ones....but if I can't resolve the fit issue with the UVS100, I might have to go this route.

-S
I have one for my 06. It fits fine. The number on the back is UV10884. The storage bag smells like a garden hose. I don't use the bag. The shade works well. Expensive, but I like it. Look for sales.

Bought mine here:
http://www.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A1228A0A0.aspx

I've tried the cheapie type the look like bubblewrap, the shiny surface flakes and makes a mess when they age.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts