Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,326 Posts
Crossing a creek is one thing but driving up and down a creek shows no respect for the environment.

·
Registered
1999 Outback
3 Posts
Crossing a creek is one thing but driving up and down a creek shows no respect for the environment.
If you're talking about the part of the video I'm thinking of, that was the trail. It was probably originally higher and then eroded/wore down to the level of the main stream and had water flowing through it. We first started taking a side trail not thinking that was the main trail but it was the only way to go and followed the GPS.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CVT
222 Posts
I use to do the same kind of stuff when I was under 25. It was fun and the Vehicle problems caused $$$ spent! Oh well when you mention repair issues in the Forums the members who drive like little ladies wonder if they will experience them. 🙃

·
Registered
2018 Forester Manual
418 Posts
We have been wanting to do something like this at a friend's property. 260 acres and we have some reasonable trails that a Subaru could do. We were thinking cheap all terrains or snow tires on Subarus and timing it all.

·
Registered
'06 FXT 6MT
32 Posts
Just send it.
On a separate but related note... if you ever jump any vehicle, you flat out when you crest a jump, don't lift. If you lift it causes the front end to dive and you stuff it.

2017 2.5i Fozy CVT
1,283 Posts
Way to kill the suspension! Now rally cars do it better! lol
I would never consider it without lift springs and newer shocks n struts. Bilstein anyone?

. Stock springs are pitiful soft and bottom with braking and minor road imperfections. Forget about catching air to imitate a WFO.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XS 5MT
880 Posts
Freaking Fabulous! Well done, what a great video thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2016 Forester 2.5i (Base) CVT
131 Posts
Were you running moonshine?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts