Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still shopping around and doing research so any and all help from you guys will help! I'd like to do between 1.5" - 2" with out major adjustments or modifications. Would 1" spacers, plus 3/8" spacers, and the King stock height (which seems to lift .25-.5 inches) work? I know I'll need the rear alignment kit. Other than that, would I be ok?
Yes, you can add our 1" lift kit (t6 billet cnc machined aluminum w/ threads) and 3/8" spacers to the front and rear to achieve a near 1.5" strut lift on your Forester.

We recommend adding a set of camber correction bushings (whiteline) as well.

King springs for the (09-15) foresters are not lifting springs. Just thicker and allow more load.

Yes, our cnc machined aluminum "rear subframe" and "rear trailing arm spacer kit" (which comes in 1.0" , 1.5", and 2.0" thickness) is highly recommended with any of our lift kits for the SH (09-13) and SJ (14-15) Subaru Foresters.

·
Registered
2011 Forester X LTD 4EAT
687 Posts
Yes, you can add our 1" lift kit (t6 billet cnc machined aluminum w/ threads) and 3/8" spacers to the front and rear to achieve a near 1.5" strut lift on your Forester.

We recommend adding a set of camber correction bushings (whiteline) as well.

King springs for the (09-15) foresters are not lifting springs. Just thicker and allow more load.

Yes, our cnc machined aluminum "rear subframe" and "rear trailing arm spacer kit" (which comes in 1.0" , 1.5", and 2.0" thickness) is highly recommended with any of our lift kits for the SH (09-13) and SJ (14-15) Subaru Foresters.
Damn this one's old. Already have the spacers and still waiting on the alignment kit. Anytime soon?

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn this one's old. Already have the spacers and still waiting on the alignment kit. Anytime soon?
Didn't realize it was that old nor did we see any responses to your message.

I believe, we emailed you yesterday about the alignment kit. What is your first name?

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spacers are done and have been for quite some time. Waiting on custom M14 bolts to finish up from fastener company. They are literally a special bolt we designed and engineered to meet factory specs (size, grip range, finish, hardness). Trust me, I have been hounding these guys every day to get updates on the progress of the bolt manufacturing for 2 months! We want to get these out to you guys as much as you guys want to install them. We are on your side with this whole thing. If you want proof the parts are done....swing by our shop and we'll be glad to show them off. You can also see pictures of them on our facebook, instagram, and forum posts. FYI....I am talking about the rear TA spacers and rear subframe spacers for the SH & SJ Foresters. 2" lift kits will follow suit by no final ETA has been released.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just picked up the custom manufactured metric 10.9 grade zinc plated bolts for the "RA" = rear alignment spacers for the SH & SJ Chassis Foresters.

These will be listed for sale and available to order on our website: Subtle Solutions later this week.

Product photos can be seen on our Facebook page and Instagram.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts