Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope these prove fruitful for production..

(No affiliation... Sharing is caring for those who avoid FaceSpace)

C.

"....The biggest limiting factor of independent front suspension (IFS) vehicles that are 4WD/AWD is the amount of angle that the front CV axles are capable of operating at. A standard factory Subaru CV axle will typically operate with little issue with a 2" lift kit. Unsurprisingly we found our CV axle limits at droop when we began to eliminate the lift blocks and experiment with longer travel suspension.

...partnership with Subarugears and the partial use of their Porsche 930 conversion flanges helped fulfill our mission of outfitting our Subaru Foresters with Porsche 930 CV axles and flanges. This is a common modification for off road Volkswagen's and buggies but yet to be done in a Subaru till now!

...continue initial testing on our pack of test mules with long travel suspension we've already had great results reported back from field testing and plan to outfit one more long travel 4ESTER in the coming weeks with 930's at all four corners of the vehicle.

End goal being a far superior bolt-on aftermarket CV axle option for all Subaru makes and models....."

·
Registered
07 fxt
35 Posts
I just found this thread so thank you!
My 90 loyale loves to eat axles when I go over 50mph. I just emailed them to see about availability. Love to get my hands on some
20190825_141752.jpg

·
Registered
07 fxt
35 Posts
So i got an email back from Chris at subiworks and this was his response:

Yes we do plan on making these available for all new style subarus. Not sure when they will be available. The kit will require cutting axles to length. currently we are installing our second set on an SF. First set went on an SG. We have a 3rd set ready for my forester but need to measure and cut to finish install. Stay posted and we will try to keep up!

SubiWorks
26793 Madison Ave. Suite 106
Murrieta,CA 92562

(951) 691-5679

unfortunately no plans for axles that would fit my loyale:cautious:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts