Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

281 - 290 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
11 Foz X Premium 5MT
76 Posts
scott - first of all thanks for your amazing thread! i have a '11 foz x limited 5mt coming in to the dealer this week, and am ready to get started on a few mods. :Banane08: although my tastes are more along the intake/exhaust/suspension route as opposed to the audio stuff, your thread and it's exhaustive detail will be quite helpful for all kinds of details... :biggrin:

question: do you have/can you take a photo or two of the underside of your foz showing the magnaflow exhaust and where it connects to the stock portion of the exhaust? i'd really like to see where the shop welded in the exhaust...this will probably be one of my first mods, and i'd love to have some point of visual reference. you described it pretty well in words, but some pics would be great. if not, no big deal - but i thought i'd ask! your setup looks perfect (thanks also for all the magnaflow part #s).

- jeremy

·
Registered
2010 Forester Auto
369 Posts
i love your vehicle and where/how did you get the pieces from china how hard was it to work with them and i cant seem to find the dash pieces on ebay id love to get em and your fozzie is just awesome!!!!

·
Registered
2009 Forester
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
Thanks for the compliments. The Forester is fun to drive and tweak. Enjoy!

Rllyrckt, Ordering from China is easy but shipping takes about three weeks on bigger items. Fair prices. I would do it again, and frequently do. :banana:

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited Automatic
38 Posts
I have an idea for your next project!

I will come out to Tucson or you come out to Las Vegas and we pimp my new Forester!! I have been looking into a lot of audio upgrades and interior things and would love your help and expertise =P

Have you been to Vegas before?

·
Registered
135 Posts
How did you route the wiring harness for the hitch? The etrailer install video says to leave it inside the car, and route it outside through the liftgate, only when it's actually needed.

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5x 5MT
31 Posts
Great thread here. It is nice to read about someone who is also N/A! I have a question about the CAI, does it flip a code when you run it? I tried to make a DIY pod filter set up, but reverted back to stock when I got a rich/lean engine code

281 - 290 of 290 Posts