Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

We have finalized the rear subframe bushing inserts for the SH Chassis. If your Forester build date is up to June of 2010, then these bushings will fit without any issue.

These bushings have the necessary voids removed to work with the sub-frame spacer mounts. We are taking pre-orders on these bushings now and are offering them in two durometer ratings.

Comfort and Sport. Comfort is the softest rating we will offer and we are also going to offer up the sport rating for those who want to have a bit more tightness out of the rear.

Price: 103.99USD for the complete set of 8 Bushings.

You can order the bushings from our site here:

Comfort Bushing Inserts: http://www.mann-engineering.com/products/powerflex-rear-subframe-inserts-comfort-2009-forester-0610-prod

Sport Bushing Inserts: http://www.mann-engineering.com/products/powerflex-rear-subframe-inserts-sport-2009-forester-0610-prod

Image:

Powerflex includes the proper grease to go with these inserts.

Order them now before this first shipment is sold out! Orders will be shipped in the order they are placed.

If you are local and need to have these bushing inserts installed. Please PM us and we can schedule you in to get them installed!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pre-order slots are filling up for the Comfort bushings. Still have lots of slots open for the Sport bushings.

Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wondering how much stiffer the ride will be for the rear. I don't want to rattle the exhaust off. :biggrin:
They are not anywhere near that stiff. They are firm enough to just solidify the back but add very little to no additional harshness. I am sure people who run the 06/10-Present Bushings did not notice much but definitely notice the rear end being more connected to the car. I am sure the person we put the comfort rated bushings on for test fitment can comment on the feeling of the car.

That is also the reason why we have a Comfort and Sport Rating. One is softer than the other. ;)

Gary

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X 5MT
63 Posts
I'm the lucky one to have them installed as part of the test fitment. :rock: I haven't noticed an increased in ride hardness, but the rear definitely feels a lot more solid. It feels a lot more connected and composed during aggressive cornering.

I would definitely recommend these.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Status Update

Bushings have been completed and are on their way to being shipped out to us. We will have them in about a week. Once we they arrive and have been logged in, we will start shipping these out in the order in which they were ordered.

We still have some sets left available from this initial order!

Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They Have Arrived!!!

We have just received our shipment of rear subframe inserts for those of you who have production dates prior to 06/10. We are filling orders right now in the order in which they were ordered. If we cannot get your set out today, they will for sure go out tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for being patient with this as it will have been well worth the wait!

Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts