Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1985 GL SE Wagon 4WD
141 Posts
Volkswagen : Bus/Vanagon : eBay Motors (item 180456735307 end time Jan-21-10 18:42:24 PST)

Um...I want! Apparently this is a conversion you can do...so says google.
Either way, very sweet, regardless of what you VW haters say! And Skol Vikings!!!

Or one with a WRX engine in it!
"so says google" he said. Buddy says that it has been done. check out ultimatesubaru.org nd there is a member there that HAS done it. pretty interesting. just go to the vanagon forum and search or just browse around :icon_biggrin:

Cheers

Buddy :Banane35:

·
Registered
Forester-less :(
471 Posts
The subie swap is very popular with the Vanagon/Westy crowd. Now the Syncro with the SVX engine would be sweet! I had an 81 Vanagon pop-top, last year of air-cooled, and it was ....s......o...o............. s........l......o........w......

I got passed EVERYWHERE I went in that thing...lol But the trade off was a full kitchen and sleeping for two. It was coolest and most recreational vehicle I'll probably ever own. Not to mention they retain their value like crazy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.