Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

581 - 600 of 617 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Subaru Automatic
141 Posts
If no one has tried recently his website seems to be down now. Hope all is ok. I guess I should have got my decals a long time ago.

·
Registered
2008 X 5MT
459 Posts
Thanks for the quick order! Emailed him since international checkout was broken, quick answer within minutes!

2nd order from him, free goodies once again, french translation of "do not bend" on the enveloppe! Now that's service :biggrin:

·
Registered
2007 XT Limited 5MT
37 Posts
Anybody got their orders lately? Hoping for an update on order # 609 - says shipped on 4/23 but haven't seen em ...

·
Registered
2003 Forester X SG 5 speed Normal gearbox
11 Posts
subaruforester. org

How can i get 2 subaruforester. org decal stickers?

I want them to put on my Fozzy here in Spijkenisse (The Nederlands)

·
Registered
1999 Forester SF5 Automatic
55 Posts
Hello!
How is it will be cost to sent one decals to Vladivostok, Russia?
Is it can be?

·
Registered
MY18 Subaru Forester XT Premium
555 Posts
Can I purchase one decal

The one with the outline of the forester

Can u pay with PayPal
How much to post to Australia

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Trying to order decals but can't get past shipping details. I'm in UK.

Thanks,
mdg.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
9 Posts
I've always wanted this sticker because I live in San Antonio, home of Toyota trucks in the USA. I'm also the original owner of a black '04 XT, and one of the few XTs in San Antonio. In some other states, you will sit at an intersection and see several other Subis, but not here. Around here, you can go several days and never see another Subaru. I got my son started on them and he now has a '02 WRX race car, a yellow '02 WRX daily driver, an '02 Forester, an '05 turbo Baja and some old legacy wagon.

Mine a 5 speed that is lowered, wide 18" tires and Cobb Stage II. No one around here knows what it is. It's just another Toyota with a fake hood scoop. Of course, I've always wanted a sticker that said: "JUST ANOTHER TOYOTA WITH A FAKE HOOD SCOOP".

I stumbled across the "THE WORLD IS FLAT" sticker on etsy.com and tried the "custom sticker". They were very helpful and fast and after a few tries, we came up with a final result. It is now available on their site. They have a bunch of Subaru stickers and other Subaru stuff.

Oh, if you go to etsy.com, just search on "Subaru decal" or "just another Toyota" and you'll find it. This sticker is now on their site and available in many colors for only $3 with free shipping. Order extras just in case you mess one up putting it on. There not that expensive! I got my "THE WORLD IS FLAT" sticker tilted and had to scrape it off and put another one on. No big deal. The stickers are cleanly cut and stick well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Forester S 4 speed Automatic :(
15 Posts
Just ordered a pair of "F" badges, and 2 Non-Turbo fozzies. I have bought from you before, and I'm glad to say that I bought even more from you.

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT 2.0 High Performance CVT
205 Posts
SubaruForester.org Car ID member Stickers.

Just had this question and idea in hopes of growing this community and also identifying each other out there on the road if driving same direction.

Would it be possible for subaruforester.org to make then sell the Decals or Stickers advertising this site and its proud member with his username on his car.Something like SubaruForester.org/WRXForesterXT.

I think it would be a great idea.

581 - 600 of 617 Posts