Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

561 - 580 of 617 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester 2.0 NA 5M
37 Posts
Mate I'm trying to buy one decal but I'm in Fiji and having difficulty with the shipping part. I sent an email thru the system but no response yet. Can you help me please.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester auto
74 Posts
I want my money back on stickers I ordered from him. I got two forum vinyl decals and they won't even stick to the window off of the transfer tape. None of them. I ruined both trying to put them on because they wouldn't stick at all. I think you the forum needs a new supplier if so let me know I have a local who can do them.

·
Registered
2010 Forester Xt LTD Auto
524 Posts
I want my money back on stickers I ordered from him. I got two forum vinyl decals and they won't even stick to the window off of the transfer tape. None of them. I ruined both trying to put them on because they wouldn't stick at all. I think you the forum needs a new supplier if so let me know I have a local who can do them.
I can guarantee he will take care of you. He has been doing this for a very long time and has accommodated many people with their requests for new designs. I would just inquire with him and let him know what happened. I know there are hundreds of us who have had a good experience with our orders.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can guarantee he will take care of you. He has been doing this for a very long time and has accommodated many people with their requests for new designs. I would just inquire with him and let him know what happened. I know there are hundreds of us who have had a good experience with our orders.
I contacted him to see if he can replace them or money back I'll see what he says. I've never had a bad experience with any vinyl this is the first time.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Relax,newb. Todd is a good and stand-up guy. He'll take care of you.
Always communicate first before jumping. :shake:

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,017 Posts
How cold was it when you attempted to stick them on the surface?
Trust me when I say vinyls are VERY temperature dependant.

·
Registered
74 Posts
How cold was it when you attempted to stick them on the surface?
Trust me when I say vinyls are VERY temperature dependant.
it was about 40 outside but i was in my garage and temp is about 60 in there. im going to try and save one of them and just forget about it. maybe it was to cold to stick them on. i managed to stick just the forester outline of one of them. letters ruined. he did send me an extra letters so im going to wait a few days and see if it gets warmer. i think i did come on a bit strong also i was just mad i guess.

·
Registered
2008 2.5 FXT Limited 5Spd
81 Posts
Bump for the man. Hope to hear from him to get some stuff ordered...

·
Registered
2008 X 5MT
459 Posts
You've got mail, since the international shipping is broken.

·
Registered
1998 Forester L 5 mt
4 Posts
hey im new to the fourm, im interested in purchasing a subaruforester.org sticker, how would I go abouts doing that and who would I contact!

thanks!

·
Registered
2004 FXT 5MT
72 Posts
I did send him emails, tried the contact form on the website ( it's not working ) and never got anything back...

561 - 580 of 617 Posts