Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2014 XT CVT
116 Posts
Love it, love it.

The wife drives a 2012 Sport Impreza (same body as the CT) and I just got a 2014 Forester XT. I got a piece of mind knowing my family drives behind a safe vehicles.

I drove in NY City for ten years, being around some ugly crashes and it is amazing how well Subaru holds. Great frame.

I'm really big with safety. So besides reliability, a vehicle must be a safety pick in crashes for me to consider them.

I traded a 2013 Rav4 for the Forester XT, NOT related to the new crash test, but it is a relief knowing the Forester did well.

You can be safe, maintain at safe speed and distance from other vehicles, but is the idiots on the road you have to be worry about.

BLUEBOY

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any info on the occupants?
All up and walking around. I think the XV owner got the better protection with all air bags inflating, commented on a few bruises from the seatbelt. The truck occupants, husband and wife, husband had some facial bruising in an interview and bruises from being thrown around, wife was still in hospital with injuries (not clarified as to what).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts