Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Forester CVT?
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone is getting better satisfaction from Subaru service than I am.

I can't get scheduled maintenance information to save my life.

The dealer told me to call the manufacturer! The web site is the biggest pile of excrement I have ever used

·
Registered
2016 and 2020 Foresters
1,575 Posts
It looks pretty simple to me. I searched 'scheduled maintenance' on the customer support page. It tells you to look in your owner's manual.

Or, if you want to check online, sign up for mysubaru.com.

*edit* or you can go to cars101.com

·
Premium Member
2014 Touring with Eyesigh CVT
616 Posts
I hope everyone is getting better satisfaction from Subaru service than I am.

I can't get scheduled maintenance information to save my life.

The dealer told me to call the manufacturer! The web site is the biggest pile of excrement I have ever used
It is part of your manual set. Have you had a chance to look for them?

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium CVT
258 Posts
it doesn't appear cars101.com has the maintenance schedule past 2011 model year?
Cars101.com does have the (although somewhat rudimentary) suggested maintenance schedule listed. Just click the model, the year, and it gives you many options including “warranties”, “maintenance schedule”, “safety features” etc.

I checked for the Forester through 2018. (2019 didn’t seem to yet be an option?)

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,877 Posts

·
Registered
Sahuarita, AZ 2018 Forester Limited
2,816 Posts
My biggest gripe with Subaru's website is that when I have service performed at my local Subaru dealer, the service does not show under Service History unless I call Subaru customer service and have them look into it.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,877 Posts

·
Registered
2016 and 2020 Foresters
1,575 Posts
Yeah, it's laid out a bit odd. But, I honestly can't hold it against him since he's just one salesman doing it by himself. It's a fantastic resource for information, even if navigating can be a little less-than-obvious.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts