Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a Subaru T-Shirt of the Star Emblam, on a blue T-Shirt?

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
Call Subaru Corporate, they might just send you one.
1-800-SUBARU3

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
Sure, why not? Schmooze a little and tell them how much you enjoy your Foz, and that you'd really like a shirt. How could they say no? They used to give away free posters all the time if you asked for them.

·
Registered
:(
471 Posts
cafepress.com you could just make your own design. I've made alot of tees and sweatshirts through them =) I even designed a subie STIG water bottle through them... they always turn out nice

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
what? serious?
Yup, I just did.

Me: "Hey I just called to tell you how much I'm in love with my new Forester, we're getting married next week!"

Subie Lady: "Ohh that's great news! I'm glad you like your vehicle!"

Me: "Me too! Hey so my friend called you guys and said you sent him some posters and stuff, is this true?!"

Subie Lady: "Why yes it is! I can send you some if you'd like too! I'll just need a name and address!"

Me: "Oh my god I'm so excited! (insert address here)

Subie Lady: "Alright, I'll see what we can find for ya and we should have it shipped within a week!"

Me: "I love you!"

Subie Lady: "What?!"

Me: "Er, have a nice day, thank you!"

Subie Lady: "Thanks you too?"

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Yeah you can get some good stuff from corporate, or even sometimes from dealers. Most dealers get tons of calendars, posters, tshirts etc when a new product comes out that just sit behind the service desk until someone asks for one.

I got a bunch of subaru t-shirts at the chase kiosk at the NY autoshow a few years ago when I signed up for a new scoobybucks card. They gave a free one when you signed up, and I went back at the end of the day and got a few that they still had sitting around.

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT AT
1,295 Posts
I got some neat Subaru Rally Team Canada decals and a hat when they came to town for the rally last year but for some reason the T-shirts were $20 a pop.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts