Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Sequoia 4 speed auto
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have experience with Subaru of Pembroke Pines?

I noticed they have listings at invoice price on AutoTrader.

·
Registered
2015 Forester Touring 2.5 auto
12 Posts
I know it is kind of late, but I am in the process of finishing up a purchase with them right now. everything is going well.

·
Registered
2002 Sequoia 4 speed auto
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT CVT
2 Posts
Great experience here.

I just (literally two days ago) bought a 2015 XT Premium at $1200 (4.25%) below invoice. Saw one was available in the morning (I think the only XT Premium in Florida), perfect options, trim and color for me... negotiated over email, test drove and purchased that same day. It had 7 miles on the clock and had arrived at the dealership from port less than 24 hours before. I feel a bit guilty that I got mine so quickly when so many folks are patiently waiting and / or paying more.

I will be posting in the Prices paid and Intro threads soon, but based on the prices paid thread, I think 4.25% below invoice is pretty competitive.

They still have the XT Touring in Dark Grey, though that's it on the XTs. Lehman Subaru has a bunch of XT Tourings but no premiums. Not sure why but premiums are like fairy dust down here in FL. Maybe so Subaru gets you into a Touring, ha ha.

Contact Emyln Lemon at Pines, and Alain at Lehman. Say Gavin recommended you get in touch with them for good pricing and a nice experience. Apologies if anyone had their heart set on the Ice Silver premium still on the Pines website (VIN ending 227)... it's sitting in my drive!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts