Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 04FXT from these folks but somewhere down the road they lost me. Had a real putz for a service mgr and I found myself going to another dealer for one minor service and warranty work.

Well, he's gone and the new fellow, Steve (service mgr) is great. Really took care of me on some items that were going out of warranty. Had my second brake disc resurface (did all 4 around 15k, this time just the front) and replaced a drivers mirror that was loose.

It was like he cared, what a concept! They have quite a tuning program going on, had folks in from around the southeast getting their upgrades.

Anyway, if you're in the Atlanta area, SOG is the place. They're a Subaru only store. Gave me a good deal on oil filters too.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,486 Posts
I got my car there, too, and I have to say it was the most painless buying process I've ever had, except for when we bought the RX7 private-party. Kudos to the Sales staff. Too bad we moved away before they got their tuner stuff rolling...

·
Registered
2004 fxt
16 Posts
I can testify to their first rate tuning capabilities. Scott Siegel is the in house tuner at SOG. I don't think there is anything on 4 wheels he can't tune. Great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4EAT
2,265 Posts
I bought my '09 Forester XT there two months ago and had the single best car-buying experience in my life. Friendly, knowledgable, helpful...where do I stop? On the only service related visit I have had since my purchase (installed factory hitch) they went out of their way to make it easy for me. They had a loaner car waiting (Legacy GT) and my Forester ready when they promised it would be. Kudos!!
:Banane08::woohoo::Banane35::bananapartyhat:

·
Registered
2008 Forester STi Autotragic
445 Posts
I just bought a 08 FXT at SOG and it was a seamless process. The salesman I delt with was Gary Vanzandt. I drove all the way from Robertsdale, AL 350 Miles to get the vehicle. As my tag frame says "It was worth the drive".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts