Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
4,252 Posts
zee lee said:
More my 2cents:
I would suggest not being too patient.

When I was patient things got worse. I finally email the part and service manager and got a response the next day. The more I waited the more they forgot about my situation.

If it is a big problem, I would call and talk to the manager.
Well zee as it turns out you were bang on! :shake: Long story short, after over 6 weeks (!) of trying to get a couple 'detachable' Subaru key chains as they are not that easy to find nice ones.....with one delay for this & an excuse for that......countless e-mails & phone messages (mainly from me to try & get an update on my order) I received a refund on my credit card (actually $1.32 short....my guess is the exchange rate? but whatever :icon_rolleyes: ).

I ordered these items online when their website (hotsubarus.com) stated that they had 6 in stock when actually they were out of stock (but received no e-mail or phone call to mention that......I had to contact them after about a week to learn this), but should be receiving the ones I wanted 'in a few days' or I had the choice to get the 'new ones' they had which I didn't like. I tried to be patient & give them the benefit of the doubt (I understand about supplier delays & such), but overall I was disappointed with the level of customer service (or lack thereof), poor communication & will not be doing business with them in the future.

I'm just glad I didn't purchase any large ticket items from them! :censored: Just wanted to share that & in the future, I will make sure a dealer/vendor has the items in stock (by phone) before a purchase is made.

Now onto trying to find these damn key chains lol....:huh:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
8 Participants
Subifreak
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing