Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 SK Sport CVT
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I am selling a set of 4 Forester SK Sport wheels and tires with the TPMS sensors on them. I switched over to a 17" wheel and A/T tire set back in August of this year. The OEM tires have roughly around 21k on them and are still in good condition. The OEM TPMS sensors are still intact with the set. They have been stored inside of my place so they were not exposed to the harsh summer Southern California weather since they were removed from my vehicle. I've been meaning to sell these sooner but priorities took over my life these past few months. I will also throw in the OEM wheel locks that I was using as well if you want them.

I am asking for $450 locally within Southern California and would be willing to drive towards you or meet you halfway (I live in the Inland Empire/Riverside area).

Here are the specifications on the wheels and tires just for clarity purposes:

SK Sport Wheels
Size: 18 x 7 inches
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 114.3 mm
Offset: 48 mm
Center Bore: 56.1 mm
Thread Size: M12 x 1.25

OEM Falken Ziez ZE001 A/S Tires
Size: 225/55R/18

Here is a quick picture of the wheels and tires (I'll give them a good cleaning before they get transferred to their new home)

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2020 SK Sport CVT
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2020 SK Sport CVT
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was able to obtain the Subaru OEM Cover Trunk for the Wilderness (Part number 91141SJ040) so that I can fit one of the OEM Sport wheel/tire in my trunk without any other modifications.

I'll post up another classified for the three separate OEM wheels/tires later but I'll close out this posting for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.