Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this is mega last minute but....

any1 else going? im taking a last minute snow-boarding vacay and will be heading to the poconos 2morrow morning. one of the benefits of owning 4 new subies since 2001, is they send me complimentary lift tix every year to one of these events!

there will be a subaru tent where they give away cool stuff like keychains, subie beany caps, chapstick and hot chocolate - LOL!

maybe ill see one of yas there! if not any1 else live in the poconos that wants to do some gokarting @ ss speedway fri or sat?

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
Pick me up a keychain.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
Sounds like a good time and Id love to go but I just cant get away this weekend especially on such short notice. Have fun and take some pics for us.

·
Registered
2001 Forester S 5MT
820 Posts
If I didn't already have plans (and reservations) for this weekend, I'd be all over this!

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
How was the scouting run Jeff?

How was the mountain 4or2? I'm not a skier/boarder, and this cold weather doesn't inspire me to be out for any longer than necessary.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the mountain was ok. it was freezing though and a little icey in some spots, i also hit up ski camelback, busy weekend for me. now im laying in bed being sore, lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts