Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Premium
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum but not new to Subaru.

Prior to picking up a 2010 Dark Gray Metallic X Premium on the 20th of this month, I owned a 2005 Impreza OBS.

I, and everyone else I know, loved the OBS and I got a good trade it on it because I'm just a little compulsive about my vehicles and it was in immaculate condition.

I'm now shopping for upgrades. I live in eastern Oklahoma but I'm currently at work in the far northern reaches of Alaska so it will be another 3 weeks before I get to tinker with it.

Currently preparing to add an auto-dimming mirror, fog lights, and moon roof deflector. Still debating on whether or not to stick with the stock audio and add iPod integration, tweeters, and subwoofer or bite the bullet and upgrade the whole shebang.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm also considering the mesh grille since I really like the way it looks and it will be easy to replace since I'll be installing the fog lights at the same time.

Glad to be here. Hope to learn a good deal and contribute as well.

·
Registered
2008 XT SOLD
86 Posts
Welcome! Post some pictures of both of your car when you get a chance! :)

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Premium
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a photo of the OBS from my gallery over at subaruoutback.org.

Fortunately, the Forester is parked safe and sound in my brother's garage while I'm gone. I'll get it polished up once I get home (assuming the weather cooperates this time of year) and get some photos posted.

Thanks for the welcome.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,739 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Looking forward to the pictures. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts