Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
Sweet...........16's in the front and 22's in the rear. Reminds me of going to the drag strip. :biggrin:

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
Those are pretty cool. but it is hard to justify $35 for a car you get for $2 in Japan. They use to sell them in the toy vending machines all thru town.

I did pay $20 for my Konami Forester diecast thought! My little girl keeps trying to take it and race it on her hot wheels tracks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Those are pretty cool. but it is hard to justify $35 for a car you get for $2 in Japan. They use to sell them in the toy vending machines all thru town.

I did pay $20 for my Konami Forester diecast thought! My little girl keeps trying to take it and race it on her hot wheels tracks.
AHAHAHA! Because she KNOWS it'll beat all of the other cars!

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,736 Posts
My little girl keeps trying to take it and race it on her hot wheels tracks.
My #1 mod helper never found a wrx spoiler he couldn't break within about a day.

I just let him play with them anyway, there alot more fun flying through the room instead of on a shelf like a trailer queen!!

dm

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Touring (CDN) CVT
123 Posts
I'd love to have a Forester toy, but can't justify that +$40 CDN cost at all... is there any source for them anywheres? I do check ebay semi-regularily but they are either non-existant or priced like this one...

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester X Premium 5MT
8,064 Posts
I got one last spring for ~$25 shipped. Pricey, but cool in its own right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts