Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

We wanted to let you know that for those who have back ordered with us will have their springs shipped out today. Once we finish up our back order log, we will let you know what is left. But I know we are down to very few sets left available.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do have a couple of sets of Swift Forester springs for the MY04-08 Foresters. We also got in sets of MY09+ Forester springs.

Because this is our anniversary month, we will offer the springs once again to SF.org members at 300USD shipped to the lower 48-states. If you are having them shipped within California, the add 9.25% for sales tax.

We are also available for local installs of these springs as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5MT
33 Posts
If you still have any, I'm looking to get a set of swifts for an 06 FXT. What's shipping to 99515 (alaska) going to cost?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are looking for a set, we do have some in stock! Otherwise you will be waiting for another 2+ months for them. :)

Thanks,
Gary

·
Premium Member
08 forester sport xt 5spd
459 Posts
im interested

looking to upgrade handling just a bit. From my reading here in the forums it seems that some swift springs and some sway bars front and back- is a good bang for buck upgrade for an 09 f xt for daily driving. I dont remember off memory but i think i read that for daily driving these items can be upgraded without aftermarket endlinks. Either way i am looking for a total price (maybe package deal) for these items - springs, sways front/back , and endlinks if needed.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking to upgrade handling just a bit. From my reading here in the forums it seems that some swift springs and some sway bars front and back- is a good bang for buck upgrade for an 09 f xt for daily driving. I dont remember off memory but i think i read that for daily driving these items can be upgraded without aftermarket endlinks. Either way i am looking for a total price (maybe package deal) for these items - springs, sways front/back , and endlinks if needed.
Thanks in advance
PM Sent.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT 5-Speed Manual
924 Posts
Hi There - I am replacing the struts and strut mounts on my 02 Forester S and was thinking about putting a set of swifts in there while I'm at it. I went to your site and I could see swifts for the 03 forester but not the 02. Do you guys stock springs for the 02? My understanding is that there isn't a huge difference between the 02 and the 03 (but I am a subaru noob) so could I get away with using the 03 springs? These will be getting installed alongside a full set of KYB GR2's.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi There - I am replacing the struts and strut mounts on my 02 Forester S and was thinking about putting a set of swifts in there while I'm at it. I went to your site and I could see swifts for the 03 forester but not the 02. Do you guys stock springs for the 02? My understanding is that there isn't a huge difference between the 02 and the 03 (but I am a subaru noob) so could I get away with using the 03 springs? These will be getting installed alongside a full set of KYB GR2's.

Thank you!
Hi,

I know people have put the springs on the older generation Foresters. I am not exactly sure what is exactly required as we have not done them here. It is best to do a search as I do remember that a member on the boards has posted what is required to make the Swifts work on the first generation Foresters.

Gary

·
Premium Member
2005 forester xt 5 speed manual
26 Posts
Swift springs and whiteline sway bars F and R

Can you also pm a price for swift springs and whiteline front and rear bars.
Yes. I am very interested in any deal you can get me for my automatic 2004 Subaru forester xt swift sport springs and whiteline 22mm front and rear sway bars. Please
Pm me
If you can help me out!
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes. I am very interested in any deal you can get me for my automatic 2004 Subaru forester xt swift sport springs and whiteline 22mm front and rear sway bars. Please
Pm me
If you can help me out!
Thank you!
Hi,

The best way to go would be to get our stage 2 package for your 2004 Forester XT. You can order the setup from our website here:

Mann Engineering Stage 2 Suspension Package, 2004-2008 Forester XT | Mann Engineering

or you can contact us through the phone to place your order. We have these kits in stock and are one of most popular upgrades.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts