Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
none none
9,011 Posts
Looks pretty good actually. Better than most anything else thats come out of subaru in a while. Wish the wheel wells were further up the body, the huge expanse of sheet metal above the rear wheel wells looks a little odd (and makes the wheel wells/wheels look tiny!). It could also use some more flared out fenders to give it a slightly more aggressive look, rather than the almost minivan stance it has now.

It does however look like a great wagon, what the tribeca -should- have been.

·
Registered
2001 Forester S, auto
471 Posts
Isn't that the old Exiga? I'm confused cuz I thought it was Legacy/Liberty-based, yet it's using tons of parts from the 05-09 Legacy, not the '10 Legacy.

Yeah I'm confused, I just looked at '08 Exiga pics and they look like this. Unless the Exiga wasn't updated at the same time as Legacy and Outback?

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,576 Posts
Looks pretty good actually. Better than most anything else thats come out of subaru in a while. Wish the wheel wells were further up the body, the huge expanse of sheet metal above the rear wheel wells looks a little odd (and makes the wheel wells/wheels look tiny!).
I couldn't agree more. At first I thought the side walls were too short, but then I noticed what looked like over a foot between the wheel well and the hood/window.

·
Registered
2001 Forester S, auto
471 Posts
There's only one released Exiga model and that's the one you see.
It has been in production in Japan for a little over a year now, but upon reading around appears to have just been released in Australia.

It looks like it's a little of this, little of that in regards to equipment from the past few years. Which is a good thing. Wish it saw more markets than just Australia and Japan.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Seriously. The Aussies are just too lucky that they get almost everything the JDM market has.

This Aussie one is the JDM Exiga, but just a year later, so with a wee bit of update.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts