Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Subaru Establishes June Sales Record | Subaru at AutoTalk

Subaru of America, Inc. posted record June sales with 21,601 vehicles sold in June 2010 -- a 16-percent increase over June 2009 sales of 18,620 units. Year-to-date sales totaled 125,960 units compared with 93,306 units sold through the same period last year, resulting in a 35-percent increase.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
931 Posts
Maybe with all the records they will decide to bring diesel to shores. I hope the momento keeps on going. I just hope HG wont start blowing. Go Subaru.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
931 Posts
lol the sales for Tribeca are pathetic. Impreza sales are down though. Forester and Outback are to well designed cars, I would not minde owning Outback, I am actually considering traiding my CRV for outback.

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,039 Posts
When is Subaru going to get their head out their butt and do something with the Tribeca??
My next car has to be bigger than the FXT and the Tribeca is marginally bigger and looks awful.

·
Registered
04 Forester X, MT
1,039 Posts
meh. sales may be great but i wouldn't buy a current generation forester.

they should have kept the forester about the same size, did away with the tribeca and replaced it with something more affordable but larger than the forester.

they're putting all their eggs in too few baskets with aging transmission that isn't going to keep cutting it forever.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
931 Posts
meh. sales may be great but i wouldn't buy a current generation forester.

they should have kept the forester about the same size, did away with the tribeca and replaced it with something more affordable but larger than the forester.

they're putting all their eggs in too few baskets with aging transmission that isn't going to keep cutting it forever.
Yes I agree with that but to the point. Impreza good small size, forester perfect size in my opinion, and Outback should be more family friendly by adding 3rd road seats, there is no pont of Tribeca, I would get rid of that one, in place bring some additional improvments to other and spread them apart. If forester would be kept on the same size it would be compiting with eachother any way especialy Impreza. There is not that much difference between them. Forester is a perfect low budget car, I think they hit a home run with the design, is the Outback that misses the point a bit.

·
Registered
2012 2.5X Premium 5MT
73 Posts
That's great news :)

I almost helped them in June then decided to wait for 2011... Now its time to decide and get my first Forester

2010 :catfight: 2011 Forester

1 - 10 of 10 Posts