Discussion Starter #1
the DEX 1.3L, which we'll never see it in NA
few pictures grabbed from subaru.jp

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 4EAT
2,000 Posts
It reminds me of the Kia Sol, and maybe a XB.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,658 Posts
I would buy one, hell I would buy any subcompact SUbaru has to offer if they brought one here. I like having the foz, but we need a DD too (The legacy gets worse mileage than the foz!).

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XL AT
171 Posts
it beats scion.
It sure looks like one.

Regarding the fold down seats, cool idea but I haven't needed that feature since I moved out of my parent's house and got my own place. :icon_wink:

·
Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,522 Posts
I think it's also sold as a Daihatsu Cuore/Materia (in France at least) and the Toyota Passo. I'd love one too!

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,734 Posts
I just HAD to make an STi one (which I'd buy :biggrin:)........

·
Registered
2010 Forester LTD
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
+1 Blue Fox. great photoshop work!

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Subaru has a ton of neat minis in the jdm. I wish they brought all of them over here, and the exiga too!

The stella and lucra are pretty neat, but I hate that the Dex and pleo have the giant D pillar syndrome that a lot of smaller crossovers have in the US.

·
Registered
2010 Forester LTD
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's a boxy car, that's it.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT manual
1,452 Posts
Visual pollution - bloody awful. Glad it won't be coming here.

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,734 Posts
Why do designers feel that small cars deserve to be ugly? Other than the Kia Soul (which I actually like and think it's clever in it's design), there are very little other small cars that actually look "good". Most of them are just barely a notch above tolerable (That Nissan Cube is about 50 notched into the in-tolerable zone though)

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,658 Posts
Why do designers feel that small cars deserve to be ugly? Other than the Kia Soul (which I actually like and think it's clever in it's design), there are very little other small cars that actually look "good". Most of them are just barely a notch above tolerable (That Nissan Cube is about 50 notched into the in-tolerable zone though)
Lolz, the Cube makes me laugh everytime I pass one. I agree the soul looks good, not sure if it works since it's from Kia...I just can't get over the fact that why are ppl driving them when I thought only hamsters drive em! lol...

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
I would rock the DEX...I think STI actually had one done up for a car show in Japan...will have to find the link/article. I also kind of like the cube. Not bad for a little tiny commuter box.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts