Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I live in croatia, europe. I own a subaru forester 2.0 4eat which I bought two years ago. Car has around 52.000 km on it. I have a permanently problems with a subaru dealer in croatia - eurorent. My car broke down every time when car was on service done by them. On my car they changed both oxygen sensors which they tried to charged me 7.000 kn (1.246,08 usd) , air mass flow sensor, a few times car was drag to service because it wasn't in driving condition. Every time after they did servicing on it. My car was on service a few days ago. On service they changed transmission oil, engine oil, and air filter and they charged me for that 5.400 kn which is 961,26 usd. After I payed I drowed for a few miles and my car broke down again. I stopped at gas station to fill some gas. When I started my car transmission display was dead, cruise control flashing, engine check light came on and when I stopped at my home there were a strong smell of burning coming out of the engine and exhaust system. The service said that the problem is in transmission sensor but they don't have it so after a lot of arguing with them they put me some sensor form a car they had in they service. I have a bill in which they charged me 9 liters engine oil changed on 2.0 petrol engine. I have all documentation and I wan't to fill out a complain to factory directly. It's insane that they can be a general subaru dealer in croatia. Can anybody help me to fill out a complaint to someone in subaru, maybe a subaru europe headquarters?

·
Premium Member
2015 Highlander AWD XLE 6AT
4,255 Posts
Dado,

Bad news! Here's a link to Subaru Croatia.

A Subaru regional distributor might be able to assist you. However, it's not clear which distributor handles Croatia (Hungary? Serbia/Montenegro?)

I hope this helps!
Jim / crewzer

·
Registered
2007 Forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is impossible to handle this kind of issue with subaru croatia.They messed up my car. I suspect that they put out original parts from my car while there is always a problem with it when it comes from a service done by them. Subaru must be aware of this kind of situation and do some serious action against them. I believe they are under subaru italy.

·
Registered
2007 Forester
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today my subaru forester broke down again. Cruise control light are flashing again and engine check light is on. The car was repaired at official subaru dealer in Croatia - Eurorent, a few weeks ago. When my mother phoned Subaru dealer in Croatia their ceo only laugh at her calling her names and asking her what does she want? Will she perhaps inform factory on their behavior? I send an email to the other Subaru dealers in Europe but nothing happened, for now. If this is how Subaru is seeing their customer support than they shouldn't be on the market place at all. This kind of behavior will eventually ruin their reputation. And I know that I will be sending another mails. If I have to, I will send email each day until something happened.

·
Registered
MY09 XSn 2.0 Diesel 6MT
966 Posts
Ikuo Mori
President & CEO
Fuji Heavy Industries
1-7-2 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-Ku
Tokyo 160-8316
Japan

Try this (snail-mail) address and list all of the issues/problems.

·
Registered
2009 Forester Diesel Manual 6 Speed
11 Posts
Today my subaru forester broke down again. Cruise control light are flashing again and engine check light is on. The car was repaired at official subaru dealer in Croatia - Eurorent, a few weeks ago. When my mother phoned Subaru dealer in Croatia their ceo only laugh at her calling her names and asking her what does she want? Will she perhaps inform factory on their behavior? I send an email to the other Subaru dealers in Europe but nothing happened, for now. If this is how Subaru is seeing their customer support than they shouldn't be on the market place at all. This kind of behavior will eventually ruin their reputation. And I know that I will be sending another mails. If I have to, I will send email each day until something happened.
Hi Dado,

i`ve got the same problem with my Subaru Forester Diesel in Macedonia, did you find any contact with Subaru Headquarters ?

Best Regards
Bojan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts