Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CVT
826 Posts
thule also makes those

edit: ok so not the same thing, but target has something that looks pretty close, and is half the price!

·
Registered
04 Forester X, MT
1,051 Posts
OK, so I don't buy eveything at harbor freight ...

but I did get one of these $10 on sale and have been enjoying it. it seems pretty durable.
- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

you can have any color you want as long as it's red! :biggrin:

the only thing I don't like is i wish the middle divider could be removed, but the whole thing collapses to pretty small if you don't need it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, I've seen the Thule one but its also 50 bucks at Canadian Tire here, there is also a cheaper version for 25 bucks which looks the same but I'm assuming its cheaper quality.

I'll check the harbor freigth one thanks, I don't mind red since it would match the car! lol

·
Registered
2011 Sage Green FXP 5 spd
259 Posts
Kewl....Thanx, Woody! I just ordered one for my buggy. Looks the same as Subaru item for a lot cheeeper price. More mad money for more intense mods! Yesss! : )

·
Registered
'10 Forester
19 Posts
Has anyone bought or seen the Subaru Cargo organizer? I'm curious to know how well it works and if its worth the 50 bucks?

Subaru Parts Store

Thanks
Thought about that thing, but went with Side & Seatback nets instead.

I can fit a lot of stuff in the nets, and still have plenty of space for the dog...

Even that big ol' jump starter is now secured via one of the side nets.

·
Registered
2009 Subaru Forester
58 Posts
That link doesn't appear to work anymore....do they not have this organizer for the Foz anymore? I have a 2009 Foz and was hoping to find one. I could only find this link but it's for the Impreza Genuine Subaru Accessories

These were the closest generic ones I could find but i'd prefer the subaru one if I can locate it.
MOVE? Vehicle Organizer, Compact - CargoGear Car and Truck Accessories
Amazon.com: Highland 1980000 Space Master Vehicle Cargo Organizer: Automotive

Somewhere, let me look for the pics....

here they are

dm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts