Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,407 Posts
I don't, would you like to sponsor me? I take plenty action pictures of my car :cool:
:biggrin:

Sorry, but we are not looking to sponsor any vehicles at this time.

Pictures are only a small fraction of what's required during sponsorship agreements. Attendance to car shows, track/rally events, visible stickers, and a whole bunch of other things are usually required when sponsored.

Regardless, your vehicle looks great and it seems like it's getting a lot of offroad use.

If you are interested in a 1" lift kit, please drop us an email ([email protected]).

Thanks!

·
Registered
2007 Outback 2.5i
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, but we are not looking to sponsor any vehicles at this time.

Regardless, your vehicle looks great and it seems like it's getting a lot of offroad use.

If you are interested in a 1" lift kit, please drop us an email ([email protected]).
I've thought I'd try. I've had a 50/50 chance, right? :rock: (if you change your mind though, let me know :biggrin: )

Thanks, we like the car quite a bit. I'm not sure a 1" lift would be enough for us though. It's high enough as it is so if I wanted to go any higher, it would have to be at least two inches. With my driving it can clear just about anything but the bumpers are taking a lot of abuse. Damn overhangs :icon_rolleyes: At some point I might get little more serious about lifting it and getting/making better bumpers, but for now it serves us well :Banane35:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts