Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2000 s-turbo
229 Posts
Isn't that a VW Towrag?

Edit:- Ooops you mean the the one on the other side of the roundabout :icon_redface:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the clostest 1 is yeah, the forester is in the just exiting the roundabout. best picture of it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol nice, I didn't own mine until a week ago so I have no idea where mine would be on street view when they did the pictures. Somewhere in Birmingham I believe.

·
Registered
2011 Volvo XC60 Auto
554 Posts
you can follow that one down to the next roundabout...then pooof and it's gone :biggrin:

·
Registered
2000 s-turbo
229 Posts
Found myself and i'm in. Now how do i get the picture/web page to post on here?
Once you've found what your looking for, left click "link" (top right of the picture) the paste link should already be highlighted, press and hold CTRL and then press C, come back to your message, press and hold CTRL again but this time press V, job done

Here's an example Twatt - Google Maps :biggrin:

·
Registered
2011 Volvo XC60 Auto
554 Posts
Once you've found what your looking for, left click "link" (top right of the picture) the paste link should already be highlighted, press and hold CTRL and then press C, come back to your message, press and hold CTRL again but this time press V, job done

Here's an example Twatt - Google Maps :biggrin:
Downside of that is that every fruitcake on t'internet will know exactly where you live :eek:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts