Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
whoa nice. i bet the two tone is because he got JDM stuff and didn't paint it (side profile is blurry, but looks elongated/not stock) lol

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
sweet foz! wow thats under the radar right there. maybe try posting on nasioc, some1 might know the guy!

i would love to know what setup he is running, as i know all of you would too!

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,885 Posts
Hmmm... interesting.
Sometimes I wonder why some people with modified cars aren't on more forums.
Seriously, especially a forester forum. It makes me wonder even more how many more of these sleepers are around but don't post on the forum.

That dude hauls:icon_eek: I want more info on this forester.

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,885 Posts
Where have I been? How come I've never heard about your car until now? How can you be so selfish keeping your car to yourself and not letting anyone else in on your project. That thing is freaking awesome.

Mod list, mod list!!!:mob:

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
^^^oh man.

well I was trying to get some good pictures of it before posting up a journal/info. I'm not a big "build-up in progress" guy because often these projects don't get done. Now that the car is done, I can get into posting up all of the build pics and what not :)

I also wanted to get some track times before I got into the setup. I wasn't even going to post this slip up because the car was not running properly and I didn't have enough passes to fix it. It ran 11.56 on pass #1 and 11.504 on pass #2. It wasn't going to go any quicker/faster that night, so I packed it in.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
So.. Subaru lip, Zero Sports grille, SYMS wing, and Zero Sports rear under spoiler?

Too dark to really tell but those are my guesses.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts