Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much research and advice from other Forester and Subaru enthusiasts, I've made some of my first semi-extensive mods to the FXT. This weekend Ellen (as I like to call her) received Konis, JDM STI Pink wagon springs, Rota G-Forces, and BF Goodrich rubber. I've promised photos, so here they are.

I'd like to especially thank Stan for his extensive communication on the subject and help all along the way. He was my inspiration. Michael, aka WickedSubies, over at awdpirates was who helped with the install. It was a pleasure working with him and would recommend him to anyone in the Denver/Ft. Collins/Boulder area.

A few more photos here: New Forester XT - a set on Flickr

·
aka DMax in Alaska
'06 Mini Cooper S JCW 6MT
786 Posts
Looks great! I can't wait ti get mine lowered. How is the ride? I am buying a set of KYB AGXs and Swift Spec-Rs from a local guy that is pulling his.

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
hey looks great, i really love the look of black or white bodys with gold rims. i also love the look of lowered foresters, i am currently saving up to do the lift for mine, kind of opposite but for the trails i go on it would be smarter. but yours looks great congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the kind words. I must admit, I was starting to wonder if I was going to like the color when it when on the car after staring at the wheels stacked up on the porch for a couple weeks prior to install. Now it simply puts a big grin on my face whenever I look at it. The drive puts a similar smile on my face. I can't be more happier with how it rides and handles. It's firm, which I like, but not too firm and handles like a champ.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wait until I hang a giant 24k gold dollar sign necklace from the rear view mirror.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts