Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
05 XT MT
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up some 18" Gunmetal Subzeros for a handshake awhile back and just got some Black Friday Falken Ziex 912s for them for a pat on the back. I plan on getting the tires mounted/balanced this week but I question the fitment of the FXT stock lugs that I currently use on the LGT rims.

Help, as I cant wait to get them on and stow the LGT/Star Specs for track only.

If the lugs arent appropriate then I will probably go Mcgard or Gorilla, or suggestions of course.

TIA

:Banane35:

·
Registered
2004 XT
827 Posts
yaaaa get the tuner lugs.... i have a set of 18 Rota Tarmac II's and the stock ones barely fit i have been planning on getting some mcguard spline lugs as well as locks

? do the wheel locks have a "tuner" wheel lock also? so its like skinnier at the end so it'd fit the aftermarket wheels??

·
Banned
23 Posts
Speaking of lug nuts... What do you guys have on your factory wheels?

My car came with acorn style lug nuts on alloy wheels... this seems totally incorrect as acorn lugnuts are for STEEL wheels. Alloys should have a shoulder-type/flat washer nut.

Am I correct in assuming the previous owner to my car took it to a knucklehead tire shop that put the wrong ones back on... or does Subaru install the wrong stuff from the factory?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts