Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a Parrot CK 3000 evolution bluetooth handsfree into my 09 Forester.

I used the harness kit "ISO2CAR Mute Adaptor Cable With 20 Pin Connector for Nissan Pathfinder/Navaro/Tiida Subaru Forester" from Organiser World.

When I reconnected the stock head unit and turned on the ignition, the bluetooth kit turned on but the head unit doesn't.

If I disconnect the harness the head unit will power on (but obviously the BT won't be powered).

It appears to me that the harness is correctly wired for the BT kit, but not the head unit.

Any other ideas why the head unit and BT won't work together? Any ideas how I can fix this?

thanks.

·
Registered
2002 MY03 XS
136 Posts
Does the new harness plug in between the radio and the existing harness? If so, visually check to make sure that the new connector lines up with the existing connector, so pin 1 goes to the same position on the new connector, so on and so forth.
Hopefully shouldn't take too long to figure out what doesn't quite match. If that doesn't yield results, you'll have to check what power is getting to the head unit with a multimeter.

·
Premium Member
2015 XC diesel CVT
4,098 Posts
ISO plugs, yes? Check that the ign.live and permanent live aren't reversed (some brands change their positions), that can cause really odd problems...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts