Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 187 Posts
The more I look at it bro, the more I think you should partially debadge except the center subie emblem. I think that mid spoiler and the rear lip is the focus but the busyness of those emblems kinda takes it away. Just a thought.

Colormatch Door Handles

OEM Mud Guards
OEM Door Handles Colormatched

OEM STI A/T Shift Knob
OEM STI Steering Wheel and Airbag
OEM Paddle Shifter Kit

OEM Fog Light Surround sGunmetal Vinyl Wrapped

OEM STI Rear Under Spoiler

I've been looking into color match door handles. I hate those damn fake chrome ones that came from the factory. Where did you order them from? How much did your shop charge you for install?

Discussion starter · #52 ·
The more I look at it bro, the more I think you should partially debadge except the center subie emblem. I think that mid spoiler and the rear lip is the focus but the busyness of those emblems kinda takes it away. Just a thought.
Agreed!

I need to debadge mine as well.
So many badges!
Funny, you guys mentioned this... I actually have STI grill and rear emblems sitting at home. I was planning on just swapping out the XT and replacing it with the STI emblem, but I may do what the STI guys do and debadge everything but the STI emblem.

I've been looking into color match door handles. I hate those damn fake chrome ones that came from the factory. Where did you order them from? How much did your shop charge you for install?
PM sent

That is one badass looking XT. The de-badging definitely puts the final touches on what might be the finest rear-end ever on a Forester. Haha I said finest rear-end.

Discussion starter · #60 ·
Thanks for the compliments! I'm pretty satisfied with how it looks now. I'm going to leave it like this for a while...

Some STI Sports Mufflers would really finish off the rear end, but they are insanely priced and the piping is stock diameter.

41 - 60 of 187 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.